Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Got me thinking..

I was out with a couple friends last night - one of which I have an attraction for. Toodling around the city - I thought something along the line of wanting to be the one to say "good night" to her after a night out.. Unfortunately she's going out with someone else.

As for now, this is all. Will be back later when I have something else to say.

6 comments:

  1. Eh, "Fancy" - We can work on the radio drama anytime you want - what is it can I help you with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me an idea to get started with then maybe I can go from there at least

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO THE HELL IS THIS calforniagurl?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete